• You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting our customer support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we require a minimum of 30 days' written notice for the cancellation to take effect.
• Please be aware that we do not provide refunds for any remaining portion of the current billing cycle once the cancellation is processed.
• If you decide to cancel your subscription and later wish to re-subscribe, please note that you will be subject to the current subscription rate at the time of re-subscription.
• Upon cancellation of your subscription, you will lose access to all training sessions, games, or benefits associated with the subscription.
• To avoid being charged for the next billing cycle, please ensure that you cancel your subscription before the start of the next billing cycle.
• In the event that you violate our terms of service or your account is terminated by San Jose Rush, you will not be entitled to any refund.
• If you wish to cancel your subscription and request a refund, you must contact customer support within 14 days of the initial subscription purchase. Additionally, a minimum of 30 days' written notice is required for the cancellation to be processed.
• Refunds will only be provided for the initial subscription purchase and will not include any additional charges or fees that may have been incurred.
• Once your refund request is approved, it will be processed within 14 business days.
• To be eligible for a refund, you must cancel your subscription and request the refund before the start of the next billing cycle.
• If you violate our terms of service or your account is terminated by our company, you will not be entitled to any refund.
• Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
• If the subscription was purchased as a gift, any refunds will be issued to the original purchaser.
• Please note that prepaid plans are non-refundable.
• In order to pause the subscription, it is necessary to request the pause at least 7 days prior to the due date.
• Please reach out to us if you intend to change the credit card on file.
By accessing and participating in the Recreation Soccer Program offered through the San Jose Rush Soccer Club (the "Program"), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Assumption of Risks: I understand that participating in the Program involves risks and potential dangers, including but not limited to injury, loss, or damage to person or property, as well as the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus. I acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in the Program and that I am assuming all risks associated with my participation.
Release of Liability: I hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless the San Jose Rush Soccer Club, its owners, employees, volunteers, agents, and any other person or entity associated with the Program, from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, or liability, whether known or unknown, arising from my participation in the Program, including but not limited to any claims related to exposure to COVID-19.
Representations and Warranties: I represent and warrant that I have full power and authority to enter into this Waiver and Release and that my participation in the Program does not violate any law or agreement to which I am a party. I also represent and warrant that I am not knowingly infected with COVID-19 and have not been advised to self-quarantine.
Binding Effect: I acknowledge that this Waiver and Release constitute a binding agreement between me and the San Jose Rush Soccer Club and that I am bound by its terms. I further agree that this Waiver and Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
Understanding of Terms: I have read this Waiver and Release in its entirety and fully understand its contents. I sign this Waiver and Release voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
Waiver and Release: Participation in the Program requires the participant and their parent/guardian (if applicable) to agree to the Waiver and Release for Recreation Soccer Program at San Jose Rush Soccer Club. This Waiver and Release includes a release of liability for the San Jose Rush Soccer Club and its associates, and an assumption of risks related to COVID-19.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The San Jose Rush Soccer Club makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Program. The San Jose Rush Soccer Club specifically disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will the San Jose Rush Soccer Club be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising from the participant's participation in the Program.
Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
By clicking "I Agree" or using the Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions and the Waiver and Release for Recreation Soccer Program at San Jose Rush Soccer Club.
Welcome to the San Jose Rush Recreation Soccer Program Session 1, a program designed for soccer enthusiasts between the ages of 5 and 12. By participating in this program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Eligibility: Participants must be between the ages of 5 and 12, and in good physical condition.
Program Duration: The program will run for one calendar month from the date of registration.
Registration: Participants must register in advance to participate in the program through the program's website. The registration process will require participants to provide contact information and emergency contact information and complete a waiver and release form.
Attendance: Participants are expected to attend all scheduled sessions, and must inform the program coordinator in advance if they are unable to attend a session.
Safety: Participants must follow all safety rules and guidelines established by the program, and must use proper soccer equipment during all sessions.
Conduct: Participants are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other participants, instructors, and program equipment. Any participant who violates these standards may be asked to leave the program.
Fees: The Recreation Soccer Program does not include the cost of uniforms, which must be purchased separately. Participants are responsible for paying these additional fees.
Program Duration: The Recreational Program is for the month of April, after which the participant may choose to enroll in our normal recreation program to complete the season at the normal rate.
Liability: The program and its instructors are not responsible for any injury or harm that may occur as a result of participating in the program. Participants agree to hold the program and its instructors harmless for any injury or harm that may occur.
Termination: The program reserves the right to terminate the participation of any participant at any time if the participant violates any of these terms and conditions, or engages in any behavior that is deemed to be disruptive or inappropriate.
Changes to Terms and Conditions: The program reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and will provide notice of any such changes on the program's website.
Program Cancellation: The program may be canceled at any time due to weather conditions, low enrollment, or other unforeseen circumstances. Participants will be notified as soon as possible if the program is canceled through the program's website.
By participating in the Recreation Soccer Program, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.